So, www.macrumors.com has a hunch that iPhone 2.0 will support 3G at theoretical speeds of up to 43 Mbps. My cable modem runs only at 4 Mbps . . . is that just crazy talk?!
Let’s list the fun rumors abounding here lately:
- iPhone is sold out online (in several places)
- Apple Developer’s conference is June 9th (Steve Jobs will be speaking)
- The iPod touch is now 32 GB (ok, this is just a fantasy of mine. If the new iPhone is 32 GB, I’m all but in)
- AT&T is rumored to have a $200 incentive with contract. Now, that’ll help . . .
- . . . . however, rumor is that the data plan would increase, because . . .
- . . . . it’ll be 3G . . . mmmm 1.5Mbps transfer rate (yes, I’m a geek)!
- Built in GPS – nail in the coffin for yours truly.
I’ll try to keep you posted, but, man it’s gonna be hard not to buy one if there’s a $200 incentive . . . here’s hoping.